Monday 11 November 2013

Audience Research - Vox pop

Drive opening sequence - questions 



I decided to ask my mother a few questions, about the Drive, starring Ryan Gosling, opening sequence, which is one our major influences in terms of lighting. Charlie and I definitely want to play around with shadows in our film to adhere to the style and tone that we want to produce. The scene's in this opening are especially good at showing that moody opening tone that we want to create. The scene where Ryan Gosling walks into the motel room, as my mother mentioned, is particularly good for showing this. Charlie and I want to use chiaroscuro throughout our opening sequence to keep the active audience that the audience research has shown, on the edge of their seats, through tension and suspense.

MT

No comments:

Post a Comment